Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome to my version of staring into the void

"If you gaze long enough into the void, the void will gaze back into you" ...

Yes, months of freelance writing and editing has finally made me revert to quoting Nietzsche. To make time spent procrastinating from actual work more organized I have devised a way to both share information with people who share my interests and perhaps learn from my mistakes.

These eclectic interests encompass avid reading (which as become slightly more discriminate since childhood, when I was known to read the backs of shampoo bottles), frenetic knitting ( periods of which I have been known to sleep knit), cooking / baking (it's like taking chem all over again sometimes, but with much tastier results....at least most of the time), dragonboating (a new non stationary activity which will require me to do less of the previous interest.., and hopefully photography if this blog progesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment